Vital Ethics' Pediatric Advanced Life Support courses are designed for healthcare providers who either direct or participate in the resuscitation of a patient, whether in or out of hospital. Through the PALS class, healthcare providers will enhance their skills in the treatment of the pediatric victim of cardiac arrest and other emergencies. PALS emphasizes the importance of a systematic approach to assessing the injured or ill pediatric patient and the integration of effective basic life support with pediatric advanced life support interventions.
- Intended Audience: The course is designed for medical providers such as physicians, nurses, emergency medical technicians, paramedics, respiratory therapists, and other professionals who may respond to pediatric emergencies. Program materials are approved by CECBEMS.
- Course Length (Initial): 16 hours approx., including breaks
- Refresher Course: PALS Provider must be CURRENT 8 hours approx., including breaks.
The following knowledge and skills are required for successful course completion:
- BLS skills.
- Basic ECG rhythm interpretation.
- Basic PALS drug and pharmacology knowledge.
- Practical application of PALS concepts.
- $225.00 Registration fee for ASHI PALS initial - 16 CE's.
- $175.00 Registration fee for ASHI PALS Refresher 8 CE's.
Payment is required to register for any PALS class on the Vital Ethics calendar. To register, select a class on the calendar by clicking the link below.
Click here for class calendar
Provider approved by California Board of Registered Nursing CEP#15010
Sacramento County EMS Pre-Hospital Provider #34-4710
CLASSES ARE HELD AT:
2860 GATEWAY OAKS DR
SACRAMENTO, CA 95833
- Please contact Vital Ethics directly regarding these classes and not the University of Phoenix.
Providing American Health and Safety Institute Certification. Instructors available on site. Programs based on American Heart Association guidelines.
ACLS PALS Provider Classes, Online Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Pediatric Advanced Cardiac Life Support Provider, Certification Renewal and Re certification Courses ECG, EKG and Instructor courses
BLS Classes and Courses, CPR AED and First Aid Certification Classes, Health Care Provider BLS, CPR for the Professional Rescuer Online CPR and Adult Child Infant CPR/AED First Aid Basics, Pediatric First Aid and Automated External Defibrillators Programs and Instructor Classes
Blood Borne Pathogens and Preventing Disease Transmission Certification Courses
Visit our learning center for practice exams and quizzes, online quiz and test preparation. Online Continuing Education and CEU's are available. Practice Exams, Pre-Test and Quizzes, Online Quiz and Test Preparation, Emergency Medical Technician Test Preparation
South San Francisco
City of The Dalles
Lake Havasu City
Sun City West
California - Oregon - Hawaii - Arizona